Two Days of Festivities
Celebrate Old Lyme, Connecticut's artistic heritage at the 2015 Midsummer Festival! Join us Friday night for art open houses and live music, or take part in Saturday's activities, which include:
- Art Exhibitions & Sales
- Fresh Market & Artisan Fairs
- Musical Performances
- Book Signings & Sales
- Domestic Farm Animals
- Hands-On Kids’ Activities
About the Festival
For more than 20 years, Old Lyme has showcased its artistic heritage with a Midsummer Festival. This two-day event, a quintessential New England celebration, takes place in the heart of Old Lyme's historic district. Peruse activities across eight sites along Lyme Street.Read More About the Festival »
The Midsummer Festival 2015 would not be possible without the support and hard work of various partner organizations.
- Florence Griswold Museum
- High Hopes Therapeutic Riding, Inc.
- Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts
- Lyme Art Association
- Lyme-Old Lyme Chamber of Commerce
- Lyme Street Merchants
- Lymes' Youth Service Bureau
- Old Lyme Inn
- Old Lyme - PGN Library
- Plein Air Fence Show Artists
- Studio 80 + Sculpture Grounds
- Town of Old Lyme
Before the Festival, join in the Caroline's Miracle Foundation 5K Race & Fun Run.